Information for Hirers
Saatchi Gallery is housed in an iconic, Grade II* listed building on the King’s Road in Chelsea.
There are eleven Galleries spanning three floors available for hire. Each space boasts high ceilings, striking wood floors, and fully dimmable Barrisol lighting, simulating natural daylight to showcase the art.
All galleries are well proportioned, modern and minimalist; an ideal blank canvas for production and an elegant setting for all events.
With guidance from the Venues Team, clients are encouraged to personally choose the specific rooms they wish to hire. There is the option of entire or partial hire, dependent on requirements.
Saatchi Gallery provides a world renowned contemporary art collection as an ever-changing backdrop, making it a unique setting to host all events for up to 1,500 guests.
|Hire Rates||Day Hire||Evening Hire||Day-Evening Hire||2 Day Hire||3 Day Hire||1 Week Hire|
|09:00 – 18:00||18:00 – 22:00||09:00 – 22:00|
|TWO ADJOINING GALLERIES||£14,500||£12,000||£19,500||£30,000||£42,500||£98,500|
– Extension of hours: It is possible to arrange a two hour extension of the evening hire period from 22:00 until Midnight at a cost of £2,000.
– Optional Exclusivity Fee to ensure no other events take place within the Venue alongside your hired Area(s): £2,500 + VAT/day.
– Early access may be arranged for events (subject to Gallery approval).
– Saturday events by special arrangement.
– All prices quoted exclude VAT.